• in equality, empowerment, peace and freedom. That all our actions be guided by dignity, respect, compassion and justice.
• all people have value.
• that women have the right to safety, security and their own choices. We are committed to providing a respectful and empowering environment for the women and children at SOFIA House.
• in cooperation. Through community relationships we all grow stronger. With public awareness and education we can eradicate violence in our society.
• that nothing is impossible. Through adversity come hope and the opportunity to achieve great things.
Don't leave online traces. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and other internet browsers keep a history, or list, of the web sites you visit.
Clear Your Browser's History
Choose your browser:
» Internet Explorer
» Mozilla Firefox
» Netscape Navigator
SOFIA House is working to break the cycles of violence by providing:
• Safe housing for women and children who are survivors of abuse.
• A supportive and nurturing environment where women and children can begin to heal from the effects of violence.
• On site programming designed to develop sustainable personal growth and long term positive change for clients.
• Education and awareness about the impacts to women and children of living in constant fear of violence.