Giving Tuesday Donation Drive
SOFIA House is a long term housing program that provides safe housing and support for women and children fleeing interpersonal violence. Through our on-site counseling services and housing capabilites we live the meaning of SOFIA: Support Of Families In Affliction.
- Transition House – (306)-569-2292
- Isabel Johnson Shelter – (306)-525-2141
- WISH Shelter – (306)-543-0493
- Mobile Crisis Services – (306)-757-0127
- Sexual Assault Line – (306)-352-0434
- Police Emergency – 911
Hide Your Tracks
Don’t leave online traces. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and other internet browsers keep a history, or list, of the web sites you visit.
Clear Your Browser’s History
Choose your browser:
If you know someone experiencing interpersonal violence…
Tell them that you believe them and assure them that they are not alone. Let them know that:
- The abuse is not their fault.
- They did not “provoke” the violence, no matter their actions.
- They are not responsible for changing the abuser’s behavior.
- Encourage her to seek help by calling any one of the emergency numbers listed.
- If you see or hear any signs of a physical attack, phone 911 (Police Emergency) for her.
- Report child abuse to the Department of Social Services.